Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Warm Weather and We Read it Wednesday!!

Hi Everyone!  :)  I hope your week has gone well so far!  We are halfway to the weekend already.  And I do not know about you, but Chicago has just been given three 45+ degree days in a row!!  What?!?!  Soooo happy!  I wore no coat both Monday and Tuesday.  :)  Good old Chicago weather...bring us 45 degrees, and we think about going to eat outside at a restaurant and even going to the beach.  :)




This is your newest edition to WE READ IT WEDNESDAY!  :)  Sit back with a cup up coffee (or a mug of hot chocolate would be my pick!) and enjoy your preview to this adorable story...then buy it right away on Amazon!  :)  I even attached the link here!!



I LOVE reading this book aloud to my 2nd grade pals in the winter heading into the spring, so this may be the perfect time for you to start!  :)
The four main characters are:
Kona-the brave and loving labrador retriever
Stumpy-the mama squirrel  *I LOVE this cute little name for this little squirrel.  :)
Murray-the bat who LOVES Chinese food
Gwendolyn-the wise hermit crab who knows everything about everything

You and your students will enjoy this adventure story about courage, friendship and overcoming battles with light hearted humor.  :)  Enjoy!

Let me know if you choose to read it!!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment