Tuesday, March 31, 2015

New Blog Design, New Direction


Hello All!  I am so happy to announce my very new blog design!  I am thrilled this turned out the way that it did!  I cannot tell you how much I contemplated on which colors, which add ons to include, and what not include!  

So....here it is!!  Do you like it?  Please leave a post with your thoughts!  :)  If you like it, you need to check out A Bird in Hand Designs!  She's amazing!!!



So, with the new blog design, comes the new direction.  I am going to take on a new direction with this blog.  Previously, I used this blog mostly for advertising my TpT products.  However, this time around, I will use this blog to simply share my ideas that come through my head, the things that are working (and and maybe not so working) in my classroom, and much more.  Please come back again soon to come along for the journey of this primary teacher!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment