Thursday, January 1, 2015

Currently January 2015

I am linking up with Farley for this January 2015 Currently!

January?!?!  2015?!?!  Holy Cow!  I cannot believe Emma was with us for the whole year of 2014!  Time really does fly!  :)  I am excited for a fresh start in 2015!  As with every year, I have very great ideas at the beginning to lead a healthier lifestyle, and this year is the same.  I do hope that I can continue to feed my family good, healthy and tasty meals.  I plan on looking up healthy meals and organizing them better, so I can cook them more often!  I really do hope I can find more time to just write.  I LOVE TO WRITE.  There are many people who love to read before they go to bed.  Well, I used to write before I went to bed.  I am hoping to get back to that.  May it be writing the children's book I have so thought out in my head, write milestones that Emma has achieved and my thoughts and feelings about the love of our lives, or simply writing about what happened that day.  It is my way to unwind after a busy, hectic day.  Happy New Year!

6 comments:

  1. Writing a kids book! What a cool Maybe!! I'm right there with you and the healthier lifestyle. It's hard, but the support of the teaching blogging community is amazing!

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    Emily
    Munchkins Inc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I agree! The blogging community is sooooo supportive, and I feel after reading a few comments/posts that I can do anything!

      Delete
  2. That would be awesome! I love to write, but I haven't been able to write for pleasure since I started grad school and a new grade level, eek! Good Luck in the New Year with your plans :)

    Darnee
    A Tale of Two Classrooms

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with your new grade level!! It is crazy switching grade levels, but so worth the professional development that occurs. :) Happy New Year!

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, you totally need to write your children's book!! That would be amazing!! Happy New Year, friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the encouragement, Molly!! :) Happy New Year and hope you are doing well!!!! :)

      Delete